TarcherPerigee: June 1992
The simplest, most convenient alphabetized pocket guide to American Sign Language (ASL). Arranged in an easy-to-use dictionary format, this edition contains more than 600 signing entries with accompanying directions and illustrations. Inside you'll find many special highlights, including:
- Over 600 signs -a selection of the most commonly used phrases
- Detailed illustrations -- showing exact hand positions and movements
- Fingerspelling -- to aid in communicating words for which there are no signs
- Memory aids -- to assist in recalling how to form signs
- Special section... View More...